Managing our waste more sustainably is one of the greatest challenges of our time.
Our continued investment in new facilities and technologies means we are increasingly able to transform household and business waste into valuable resources, whilst reducing volumes that go to landfill.
Check these guides to ensure your waste stream has been classified correctly:
- General waste
- Dry mixed recycling
- Food waste
- Asbestos waste
- Glass waste
- Hardcore construction & demolition waste
- Hazardous asbestos contaminated soil
- Mixed construction and demolition waste
- Naturally occuring soil & stone waste
- Non-hazardous soil & stone waste
- Plasterboard waste
- Wood waste
- Bulky waste
- Garden waste
Find out more about the types of waste we can process by clicking the links on the left.